My father moved to Colorado for a couple months in early 2010 to live closer to his family. He ended up coming back to California and I wanted to make him something special for when he came back. He has a little white dog that he always puts cute little bandannas on so I put her (plus her bandanna!) onto it :-) If you use the pattern you’re of course welcome to remove the dog, though!
- Do you like geeky stuff and nail polish? Check out what I'm making now! ow.ly/dcbAU 4 years ago
- So glad I got some commission work a few days ago. How pretty are these?! i.imgur.com/YWLUt.jpg 4 years ago
- I'm still alive & trying hard to make my site awesome-er. I just updated a shop page! ow.ly/c4M4n and Etsy too!... 4 years ago
- The most epic rainbow skirt ever, plus tutorial! ow.ly/bWfZl 4 years ago
- Hemming 370" of fabric is not fun...but worth it!! ow.ly/i/J5Dl follow me on instagr.am! Kyotijess!! 4 years ago