My friend’s parents recently celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and I wanted to make something special for them. So I worked on this for 6 months and got it done actually a day or two late, so I gave it to them on Christmas. I’m so happy with how this turned out! It looks great in their house.
- Do you like geeky stuff and nail polish? Check out what I'm making now! ow.ly/dcbAU 4 years ago
- So glad I got some commission work a few days ago. How pretty are these?! i.imgur.com/YWLUt.jpg 4 years ago
- I'm still alive & trying hard to make my site awesome-er. I just updated a shop page! ow.ly/c4M4n and Etsy too!... 4 years ago
- The most epic rainbow skirt ever, plus tutorial! ow.ly/bWfZl 4 years ago
- Hemming 370" of fabric is not fun...but worth it!! ow.ly/i/J5Dl follow me on instagr.am! Kyotijess!! 4 years ago