I love cherry blossoms, they’re just so beautiful. I decided I wanted a cherry blossom tree in my home! Obviously, a full-sized one would be a bit cumbersome and difficult to keep alive inside…so I whipped up a fairly simple pattern and stitched it up. I used sky-blue Aida and mounted my finished pieces in 3″ frames I got for about $1.50 each at Michael’s.
- Do you like geeky stuff and nail polish? Check out what I'm making now! ow.ly/dcbAU 4 years ago
- So glad I got some commission work a few days ago. How pretty are these?! i.imgur.com/YWLUt.jpg 4 years ago
- I'm still alive & trying hard to make my site awesome-er. I just updated a shop page! ow.ly/c4M4n and Etsy too!... 4 years ago
- The most epic rainbow skirt ever, plus tutorial! ow.ly/bWfZl 4 years ago
- Hemming 370" of fabric is not fun...but worth it!! ow.ly/i/J5Dl follow me on instagr.am! Kyotijess!! 4 years ago